Join and be an active member of our local community and help us with crime and safety, planning issues, environment, highways and local services.
• be over 21 and on the electoral register or a resident of the Parish or live within three miles of the Parish as the crow flies or own a business in the Parish
• be able to attend evening meetings every other month
• have an interest in local issues
• have a desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish
• be able to represent the views of local people
The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses such as training are paid for by the Parish Council.
For further details contact the Parish Clerk.